What you'll see on this page...
Are you REALLY productive? Adam Costa joins me again this week to discuss his system to improve productivity by creating habits that make you follow-through, and using tools and techniques to block distractions.
In The Offline Ignition Minute, I continue my series on How to Build a Positive Self-Image. This week, we’ll discuss the voice, and how to regulate your tone and pitch in order to convey empathy and confidence.
Here are some topics discussed in this episode:
- Why The “If X Then Y” Planning Can Increase Your Follow-Through By 133%
- Why You Should GET RID OF Your To-Do List (And What To Do Instead)
- Why Saying “I Don’t” Instead of “I Can’t” – And Why That Empowers You
- How Many Items To Have In Your “Kanban” So You Don’t Get Overwhelmed
- How To Leverage The “Napoleon” Technique To Be More Productive
- Why You Should Focus On Winning The War And Skipping The Battles
10xToday.com/ – Adam’s 10X Life website
keepinspiring.me/ – Adam’s “Inspiration served with a heavy dose of reality”
10x Life Book on Amazon/ – Adam’s 10x Life on Amazon
Hotjar – Great Analytics Tool
Trello – A Kandan tool I use every day
And… Thank You For Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me this week on Online Marketing for Profits.
Have some feedback or a question you’d like to share? Please leave a comment below!
*** If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons on this page. ***
Want to give back?
Just leave an honest review for the Online Marketing for Profits Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help with the ranking of the show and I welcome every single piece of feedback I get because that’s how I can make the show better.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates! 🙂
Until next time!